Tuesday, January 31, 2012

a bit of background



Hi!  My name is Sara and I am so excited to be starting this blog.  I am the proud mother of two beautiful girls, Brooklyn (3) and Whitney (8 weeks), and have been a stay-at-home-mom since November 2008.

I've been wanting to do something like this for a while and right now seems to be the perfect time.  With the birth of Whitney I found that things Brooklyn and I were able to do in previous Winters' aren't as easy to do with a newborn.  We've been mostly inside this Winter (with the exception of an outing here and there with Dad or one of the Grammy's) and it's taken it's toll!  Cabin fever has set in - hence the name of this blog.

Being that I live in Vermont, and have lived here my whole life, I've become accustomed to the cold temperatures and know that the mercury won't be rising anytime soon.  But that doesn't mean I like it.

This blog will have crafts for kids, for mommy's, projects for the home, and what would any blog be without some yummy recipes from time-to-time.  If I love it, it will be on here!

~Sara





No comments:

Post a Comment