Wednesday, May 8, 2013

keeping little hands busy

If you asked me what the hardest thing is about being a stay-at-home-mom keeping my girls little hands busy would be close to the top of the list.  Some days I think Brooklyn's favorite thing to say is 'Mommy, I don't know what to do' so I am always trying to come up with new things for her and Whitney to do.


This is something that is so simple and easy I often forget about it.


We have an art easel (back left) and I have a roll of paper for that so I just tore off a bit of paper, taped it to the floor and let them go at it will markers, crayons and colored pencils.


We had an elephant, lion, tractor, rainbow and all sorts of other masterpieces!


Whitney loves markers and I'm sure she spent equal amounts of time scribbling and putting on and taking off the covers.  Both of which are great for fine motor skills.  Go Whitney!

No comments:

Post a Comment