Monday, May 6, 2013

once upon a twine...

This is by far one of the easiest things you can do with an empty bottle!  It only takes three items to create and the end result is rustic and beautiful!


Please excuse my messy table, I was in full-on craft mode so it's a wonder you can even see any of the surface of my table.

You need:
-white glue
-brush
-bottle (cleaned with any labels removed)
-jute (fancy name for twine) yarn or string of your choice.



I found starting at the bottom worked best, right under the neck of the bottle was the trickiest spot but it all worked out.  I used a brush to paint on the glue and found it to be the easiest way to get an even application.



You can put it on in strips too, and that'll do the trick also!


All done!  When finished you can add fresh flowers and this could be a great addition to a summer tablescape!

No comments:

Post a Comment