Sunday, November 11, 2012

Day 10: open gym for Brooklyn, a (sort of) break for me

Another busy one in the books!
This morning was the first week of the Saturday Open Tot Gym our local Success By Six facilitates and I was literally counting down the seconds to 10:00am.  Brooklyn loves to go run around for a while, get all that energy out and see some of her friends.  They have slides, mats, balls, etc. anything a three-year-old could want!  I am thankful for this because she normally tires herself out enough where she'll take a decent nap, and because I can chat with the other mom's there.  Three cheers for a (most often uninterrupted) conversation with another adult!  There are downsides to all this activity though, like yesterday when Brooklyn took out some kid with a jump rope.  Literally. Clothes-lined him right off of the toy he was on.  For that I can't say I'm thankful, but you take what you can get, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment