Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Day 21: doing my own makeup



Brooklyn is definitely my little girly-girl.  She is always dressing up in tutu's, wearing tiaras, and as of late she has been very curious about makeup.  I gave her some blush I hadn't used in a while and within 5 minutes she had herself covered.  It was on her forehead, cheeks, chin, nose, neck, hands.  Basically any exposed part of her body had a thick layer of the pink stuff on it.

She has had lip gloss for a while now and has always liked it but now she really likes it.  Recently we have had to start rationing it out, she gets to use her blush and lip gloss for 10 minutes then it gets put away.  On a very high shelf.  

Here is a photograph of tonights work:


Although she gets an A for effort I can't say I'll be asking Brooklyn to do my makeup anytime soon...
can you blame me for being thankful that she didn't do my makeup for me this morning?

No comments:

Post a Comment