Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Day 5: no bald spots

The reason I didn't get a chance to post last night was because after a few days of wallpaper removal and house remodeling I had to get back to getting other stuff done on my to do list and one of the very top things was giving my husband a haircut.  Being married to a hairdresser my husband can get a haircut in the comfort of our home (pro) but I usually end up making him wait so long that he's practically begging me to do it (con). And last night was no exception.  After the girls went to bed last night I got my clippers, scissors, cape, etc all out and started doing Shawn's hair like I have countless times when the clipper attachment fell off.  This is the first time in 9 years of doing hair that this has ever happened to me and the hair gods must have been watching over me because I realized it had happened literally centimeters from the hair right above Shawn's right ear.  Had I not stopped when I did he would most likely be sporting a very short fade or buzz cut (neither of which I really like).  So as far as yesterday goes I'm extremely glad that my husband has no bald spots!

No comments:

Post a Comment